Information for Sellers
These days, selling your home without a real estate agent is extremely difficult. There are many programs that promise to teach you how to sell your home without one, but they ignore the realities of today’s real estate market. There are simply too many advantages to hiring a real estate agent.
- First of all, a licensed Realtor can list your home on MLS, an area-wide database that the vast majority of home buyers use (and you have to be a licensed Realtor to list on MLS). A buyer is more likely than not going to be searching through MLS to find a home to buy, whether that search is directly through a buyer’s agent or through third-party websites that rely on that data.
- Secondly, your real estate agent can provide you with a wide variety of tools for marketing your home; including everything from flyers in the front yard to international websites such as Zillow or Trulia.
- Third, your agent must serve your interests. We are bound, by both law and promulgated codes of professional conduct, to protect our clients’ property interests as ethically as possible.
- Fourth, your agent brings their experience and knowledge to the table, to make the process of selling your home as easy as it can be. Real estate transactions are complex, but a good real estate agent can manage that complexity for their clients.
- Fifth, your agent can be objective, and analyze market data to help you be competitive in your local market and make informed decisions about selling your home.
At Ameritex Real Estate, we strive to provide all of these for our sellers. Your home will be listed on MLS soon after you hire us, then listed on our pages on Zillow and Trulia immediately thereafter. You can opt to receive weekly or monthly updates on home prices in your subdivision and you are highly encouraged to contact us with any questions you have. Finally, Ameritex strives to offer service tailored to each individual seller’s needs.
At Ameritex, we understand that your home is an investment.